Creating a tablescape
When it comes to table styling, attention to detail can make all the difference, allowing your own personal style to run wild in an effortless and decorative way.
Choose table linens, dinnerware, cutlery, vases, flowers, candles, and glassware that will create the inviting atmosphere you want to achieve through colour, texture and functionality.
- Start with a tablecloth or table runner to lay the foundation of your tablescape. You can’t go wrong with a crisp White tablecloth that can be used all year round.
- Create a centerpiece by adding flowers in a nice vase, if your table is big enough you can sprinkle smaller vases with flowers across the table to create a more interesting look.
- Add height and depth with candles and pretty glassware. Candles are always a must for us at a dinner table. They help to add different heights to the table but also, when lit they help set the mood and bring a warm inviting atmosphere through the soft lighting. See our range of candle holders.
- Add in layers, texture and colour with placemats and linen napkins to complete the look.
- Mix and match your serveware, adding interesting pieces in varying colours and materials. See our beautiful tableware for a range of serving bowls, serving boards, cake stands.
- Be prepared - the more you plan ahead, the more you’ll be able to enjoy the time with your guests!